SOPRA (www.sopra-sa.com ) is a French SME, already actively involved in numerous French as well as European projects. For example, in the 6th PCRD SOPRA is a key partner for the metrology in the Integrated Project NAPOLYDE and in NoE: N2L (Nano to Life).
For the 7th PCRD, SOPRA is looking for partners to participate in consortium related to NMP or ICT activities.
SOPRA is recognized as a reference in metrology equipment. SOPRA is committed to meeting the R&D's needs for thin film metrology in microelectronics, in flat panel displays as well as in emerging material deposition technologies such as in Chemistry and in Biology.
The main developments are in the field of thin film characterization:
- Spectroscopic Ellipsometry, with the largest spectrum in the world from Vacuum Ultra Violet (140 nm) to Infra red (up to 30µm) (IRSE).
- EUV and X ray reflectometry (GXRR, GXRD).
- Porosimeter: determination of porosity, pore size distribution, Young Modulus.
- Barrier permeability and barrier integrity.
- Industrial application such as roll to roll or in-situ real time measurement.
- High spatial resolution for nanotechnology and biology applications.
SOPRA activities key words are: optical metrology, thin film characterization, non destructive technique, spectroscopic ellipsometer, porosimeter, X rays, EUV, measurement platform for combinatorial analysis.
Metrology is one of the key issues of the development. Through its knowledge and its know how, SOPRA is willing to participate in a consortium where thin film characterization is critical or needs to be investigated.
Mr Jean-Louis STEHLE
Mr Dorian ZAHORSKI
SOPRA 26 rue Pierre Joigneaux
92270 Bois Colombes, FRANCE
Phone: + 33 (0)1 46 49 67 40